The shape and texture for these little vases comes from bricks. They have a bit of weight to them just like their namesake but do a much better job catching the light. Here and there you may see (and feel) impressions from the lettering stamped into the brick transferred to the piece.
I've heard about these being used to hold flowers, pencils, toothbrushes and soil from a special trip. How will you use your little Brickyard Vase?
Each vase sold separately. Free shipping via USPS Priority Mail to US destinations.
Transparent Blue with Yellow Flecks
- Approximately 2.5 inches deep and wide, about 4.75 inches tall, just over 1.25 inches across the opening
Gold Pink with Yellow Flecks
- This one has some big bubbles down the neck
- Approximately 2.5 inches wide and deep, just over 4.5 inches tall, about 1.25 inches across the opening
Amethyst with Yellow Flecks
- This one has some little bubbles around the lip of the opening
- Approximately 5.25 inches tall, just over 2.5 inches wide and deep, just under 1.25 inches across the opening